Mope.io Rabbit Guide
Most of you have heard of the mope.io game of the io games series. This is a game that has several animals. The Mope.io Rabbit is the 2nd Animal in the game of mope.io. It’s the land equivalent of “Trout” and “Arctic hare.” In the section below we are going discuss some vital facts about this animal.
The Strategy Of Mope.io Rabbit
The Mope.io Rabbit is an incredibly minute animal, making it practical for a player to make the way through minute spaces. If a player ever encounters a predator, his/her finest option fleeing, with his/her speed somewhat greater compared to others. Moreover, with his/her small size, a player is able to make way through tight spaces for avoiding his/her predator.
The simplest way of leveling up is by finding a berry bush, / Healing Stones. Whichever the way that a player takes, he/she must be cautious of any predators. Although the ability of a player grants him/her the capability of creating short-term hiding holes, foxes will have no problems in pulling him/her out /other predators can lie in wait outside his/her hole until it has vanished and he/she is exposed.
In this game, Mud, which is dominated typically by pigs, is capable of spawning in carrots. Thus, Mope.io Rabbit can eat here. A mud spot that’s unguarded by predators that has a handsome quantity of carrots is chance of upgrading to the subsequent animal. A small number of carrots are sufficient to upgrade a player from “rabbit” to “pig” In such a case a player will have no difficulty in getting supplies from mud that include mushrooms and carrots. On a player being in a jam in which he/she has been spotted by a predator while he/she is in mud (typically pigs), the player must burrow a hiding opening for a rapid escape.
Technical Facts About Mope.io Rabbit
- It is capable of running quicker on the pressing of left click.
- It Upgrades from “Mouse” at 50 XP.
- Its maximum XP is 200. On attaining this XP it turns into a Pig.
- It is able to consume Water Drops, Plankton, Berries, Mice, Chipmunks, Shrimp, and carrots
- Every animal between Pig & Zebra & their ocean & arctic equivalents is able to eat it
- It can stay hidden in small as well as large hiding holes. Whirlpools are another option
- The Mope.io Rabbit burrows a hole for hiding in by the pressing of W.